Gather the crowd, PC and tell people killed by the police… MP Burke and Zafar Ali’s call details in Sambhal violence

In the Sambhal violence case, details of phone calls between Zafar Ali and MP Ziaurrahman Burke have been revealed. In a conversation held several times on the night of 24 November, MP Burke asked Zafar Ali to gather a crowd and stop the survey. The entire timeline of the conversation between Zafar Ali and MP Ziaurrahman Burke has come out. Due to which there have been big and shocking revelations. Police have included call details in the case diary.

It has been revealed that on the night of the survey, there was a conversation between MP Ziaurrahman Burke and Zafar Ali. The first call was made by Zafar Ali to MP Ziaurrahman at 10.15 pm on November 24. The second call was made by MP Ziaurrahna Burke. Its time was 12:32 pm. This was WhatsApp call.

Gather the crowd, the mosque will be ours

On WhatsApp call, MP Burke had said that gather a crowd, do not let any survey be done, the mosque will remain ours. Even after the violence on the morning of 24 November, Zafar Ali and MP Burke were talking among themselves. After the riot, MP Burke had said that you do PC and tell that those who have died have lost their lives due to police bullet. When Zafar Ali was questioned on the basis of call details, a big revelation was revealed.

Talk to many people present in Burk crowd

Zafar spoke of Zafar Ali and MP Ziaurrahman Burke several times during the violence and violence of Kabula’s violence. MP Ziaurrahman also spoke to many people present in the crowd. In all these call details, the evidence has been included by the police in the case diary.

Zafar was arrested last month

Please tell that in the Sambhal violence case, Sadar Zafar Ali of Shahi Jama Masjid was arrested last month. Zafar is accused of inciting violence. Zafar provoked the crowd during the survey of Jama Masjid. Told the people that the police had fired. Earlier on 25 November, Zafar was detained. However, it was left after 2 hours of questioning.

Zafar gets a shock from court

On the previous day, a court of Sambhal rejected Zafar Ali’s bail plea. ADGC Hariom Prakash Saini had said that the court of ADJ-2 Nirbhay Narayan Rai dismissed Zafar’s bail. The hearing was postponed till April 4 due to lack of case diary two days ago.

Leave a Comment