Uorfi Javed Reveals After Lock Upp & KKK 15, Bigg Boss 20 Makers REJECTED Her: ‘2026 Has Been A Year Of Rejections’ – VIDEO

Actress and fashionista revealed that she approached the makers of Bigg Boss 20 hoping to participate in the reality show, but was rejected after a meeting. She opened up about the setback in a video shared on Instagram on Sunday (August 23), where she also spoke about several other professional disappointments she faced over the past year.

Uorfi said she decided to approach  makers after another reality show opportunity did not work out. She explained that she wanted to be part of a reality show and believed Bigg Boss could be an option.

“I thought I will do Bigg Boss. Because I wanted to do a reality show. So, when I approached Bigg Boss makers, we also had a meeting, they just rejected me,” Uorfi said.

Her revelation came while she was discussing how social media often makes it seem like everyone is constantly achieving success. She said she wanted to speak about her failures instead of only sharing the positive side of her career.

“Whenever I open my Instagram, I see someone buying a car or achieving something. Everyone is very successful. But today I am going to talk about my failures of the last one year,” she said.

Uorfi says Bigg Boss rejection came after Lock Upp setback

Before approaching Bigg Boss, Uorfi said she had received an offer for Lock Upp: Sach Ya Sazaa. However, she claimed that a date clash with another show prevented her from taking up the opportunity.

“Then I got an offer for Lock Upp. So, I thought let’s do it. But my one-day date was getting clashed with one show. So, the other show people didn’t let me do it. Because I had already signed it,” she explained.

“Then when the Lock Upp started, the other show people told me, ‘Humara show toh aage chala gaya hai abhi.’ And I was like ‘What the f**k?’” she recalled.

Uorfi says she was also rejected by Khatron Ke Khiladi 15

The Bigg Boss rejection was not the only reality show setback Uorfi spoke about. She claimed that she had also considered Khatron Ke Khiladi 15, but was rejected by the makers.

“Then I said let’s do Khatron Ke Khiladi. They also rejected me. They also replaced me in Playground. I was a mentor last year. So, the season 2 of Follow Kar Lo Yaar was going to come. Prime Video cancelled it a month ago,” she said.

She further claimed that a Netflix show she was working on was cancelled after the team had already shot an episode.

“Then I was doing a show on Netflix. We even shot an episode. And Netflix said that the show is very bad. They cancelled it after shooting an episode,” Uorfi alleged.

Uorfi also spoke about a decline in the number of brand collaborations she gets. She said she previously did around five to six brand deals a month, but that number has now dropped to two.

“I think that this year has been a year of rejection for me,” she concluded.

Uorfi was last seen as a host in Splitsvilla 16 alongside Nia Sharma, Karan Kundrra and Sunny Leone.

Leave a Comment