The mortal remains of Sahara chief Subrata Roy reached Lucknow from Mumbai, last rites will be performed tomorrow. – Khel Ja

The mortal remains of Sahara chief Subrata Roy have reached Lucknow, where it has been kept for last darshan. As the body of Sahara chief arrived, a large number of his fans reached Sahara city. UP Deputy CM Brijesh Pathak had also reached the Sahara chief’s residence for his last darshan. Roy’s body has been kept for last darshan overnight tonight. After this, his last rites will be performed at Bhaisa Kund in Lucknow on Thursday.

After paying his last respects, UP Deputy CM Brijesh Pathak, while talking to the media, said that the Sahara chief had built a huge business in Uttar Pradesh during his lifetime. He was a multidimensional personality, but today he is not among us.

Also read- What was the scam due to which Subrata Roy had to go to jail?

On the other hand, senior Samajwadi Party leader Shivpal Singh Yadav had also arrived for the last darshan of the Sahara chief. When the news of Sahara chief’s demise came on Tuesday night, Samajwadi Party chief and former CM Akhilesh Yadav had described it as a personal loss. Many leaders and businessmen are still coming to pay their last respects.

was ill for a long time

Let us tell you that Sahara chief was ill for a long time, but on November 12, due to deteriorating health, he was admitted to Kokilaben Hospital in Mumbai. Where he died on Tuesday night during treatment. After the news of his demise, Bollywood producer director Boney Kapoor also reached Kokila Ben Hospital late in the night. Where he also met Jai Broto Roy (brother of Subrata Roy).

Subrata Roy is survived by his wife Swapna Roy and two sons Sushanto Roy and Seemanto Roy. Sahara chief was born on June 10, 1948 in Araria district of Bihar. After receiving his initial education from Kolkata, he came to Gorakhpur to study mechanical engineering and studied in a government college there.

Trade had spread not only within the country but also in many countries of the world.

Gorakhpur is the city from where Roy started his first business. After this, within no time he established his empire in UP as well as across the country. Subrata Roy had his own airline which he sold to Jet Airways. There were also many luxurious hotels in foreign countries. Sahara chief came into controversy in 2014 after a case with SEBI and then gradually his business started going down.

Also read- Subrata Roy died in Mumbai, breathed his last at the age of 75.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *